Information for authors
While preparing your abstract for submission, you must consider:
1- In which format would you like to present your research?
- Oral presentation
2- Which study type does your abstract belong to?
- Scientific Research
Authors submitting a ‘Scientific Research’ Study are required to elaborate and add to the template: Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Case Study
Authors submitting a ‘Case Study’ are required to add Background, Objectives, Main Findings and Conclusion.
3- Which topic is mostly represented in the content?
The Scientific Committee invites nurses and researchers worldwide to submit an abstract for the 11th EORNA Congress (2024). Abstracts must be submitted in English and should fall under one of the categories below:
- Perioperative/clinical practice
- Patient Safety
- Healthy Workplaces
Please note that you may express your preference during the submission. However, the Scientific Programme Committee will take the final decision on which format and study type are most suitable for EORNA 2024.
All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed based on the criteria specified below and the scoring rubric. Authors are invited to consider these criteria while preparing and before submitting the abstract.
- Relevance: The content is relevant for clinical practice, it is of interest to the scientific community, it aligns with the submission topics
- Originality: The content is original and noteworthy
- Scientific content: If you have chosen the study type ‘Scientific Research’ the reviewers will evaluate the following aspects: The purpose of the study is clearly stated; Methods & recommendations made for practice, research, service, or teaching; Design, sample, setting, data collection, and data analysis methods are identified and appropriate for the research purpose/question.
- Language and guidelines: The abstract follows the guidelines and it is well written.
Abstract Submission opens: 23 February 2023
Abstract Submission deadline for Oral Presentations: 1 August 2023
Notification of Abstract Acceptance for Oral Presentations: October 2023
Abstract Submission opens for e-Posters: 24 October 2023
Abstract Submission for e-Posters closes: 1 February 2024
Notification of Abstract Acceptance for e-Posters: April 2024
Should you have any questions, please contact:
EORNA 2024 Congress Secretariat
c/o K.I.T. Group GmbH
Association & Conference Management
10709 Berlin – Germany