This year we are inviting 30 volunteers (aged 18 or over) to participate and gain international experience working with the EORNA Congress Team in The Hague, from 16 May to 19 May (attendance for the briefing the 16 May is mandatory).
Join us as a Volunteer
The tasks include helping with:
1. Congress Material/Cloakroom
2. Entrance/Badge Control
3. Delegate Orientation
4. Helping to set-up the Poster Exhibition
5. Helping to set-up and dismantle the signage
6. General assistance to participants
In return for helping out:
- You will be able to access the Congress free of charge – EORNA 2019 Congress programme: https://eorna-congress.eu/programme/scientific-programme/
- A t-shirt will be provided on each volunteer day.
- Some tasks will require training and support which is provided.
*Please note that travel or hotel cost will not be covered.